Triumph registration is available throughout
the year, however, there are certain criteria
that athletes must satisfy in order to participate.
For the Fall/Winter season, there is a requirement to attend tryouts. These are generally held in August, with local league competition taking place from September through to December.
FALL/WINTER TRYOUT GUIDELINES:
1. Complete registration online
2. Arrange payment for tryout fee of $20.00
3. Bring appropriate gym attire (shoes & clothing)
4. Bring energy, enthusiasm and high level game
APPLYING TO TRIUMPH:
For players looking to connect with Triumph outside of the tryout period, complete the following steps:
1. If you are currently enrolled with another club, you must first secure a release from your current program to be allowed to compete in Manitoba-based events.
2. Any athletes who have either secured a release or are not committed to another program can apply using the links on this page.
3. Once the application is received, we will contact you to arrange a workout and meeting to evaluate your candidacy.
Follow this link to apply to the current Triumph season:
For more information, use the following link to inquire: